27 October 2022
27 October 2022, the VI International Autumn PR-Media School, organized by the UNESCO Chair in Journalism and Communication, will be held at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University as part of the Global Media and Information Literacy Week (24-31 October) and UNESCO Almaty support. #GlobalMILWeek2022Autumn School supports, theme of the Global MIL Week: “Nurturing trust: A Media and Information Literacy Imperative“.
In the autumn school, PR will be attended by representatives of the media, PR specialists, teachers and students of universities, and graduate and doctoral students. As part of the event, master classes will be held by representatives of international organizations and well-known media professionals.
The main directions of the VI International autumn school PR:
- Fundamentals of media literacy
- Trends in the blogosphere
- Targeted advertising
- The image of TV anchors
- Tools of infographics in modern media
- Technologies of news creation
- Podcasting: from idea to implementation
Venue: Al-Farabi Library, room 408 (4th floor).
Official partners of the event:
- UNESCO Almaty Cluster Office;
- UN Department of Public Information;
- UN Global Academic Sustainable Development Hub;
- Public Foundation "Fund of Turkic-speaking journalists";
- PR Club;
- PF "Minber" Journalists Support Center;
- International Center for Journalism "MediaNet";
- International organization Internews-Kazakhstan;
- International Foundation for the Protection of Freedom of Speech "Adil soz".